Our Senior Adult Ministry is called the "JOY Club" which stands for "Just Older Youth". Some of our Senior Adult ministries include:
- JOY Club Meeting & Luncheon on the 4th Tuesday of each month @ 10:45am
Each month they will a speaker or an activity. (Not Meeting Now Due to COVID)
- JOY-Makers Choir - Practice on most Thursday Mornings @ 10:30am (Not Meeting Now Due to COVID)
- Senior S-T-R-E-T-C-H each Tuesday at 9:30am (Not Meeting Now Due to COVID)
This is a gentle exercise class that is led by Phyllis Adcock with devotions, exercise and great fellowship.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry - Wednesday @ 10am in the Conference Room
This is a group of ladies that get together to knit and crochet prayer shawls to give to those who need a special hug from God.
- Ministry to the homebound members
- Sunday School Groups
- Numerous trips
Senior Adult Luncheon - April 29 from 11:30am - 1:00pm
We are excited to re-launch our Senior Adult Ministry with a luncheon. Join us for a chicken salad plate meal with music by Becky Misner and a devotion by Deborah Lockey. Tables will be spread out and set for smaller numbers so you may safely enjoy this time of fellowship. Click below to make your reservations.